Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FILE ADAPTER ERROR IN FTP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Iam getting the following error in sender file adapter:

Could not process due to error: com.sap.aii.adapter.file.ftp.FTPEx: 550 *** ERROR *** NO BATCHES FOR TRANSMISSION

Could anyone help me in this.

Thanks &Regards,

Y.Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

there is one thread out here that might throw some light -

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shabarish,

It seems that there is no solution for the above problem in that .Any suggestions how to resolve?

Thanks & Regards,

Y.Raj

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

not sure.

but this seems to be an issue at your FTP server end. can u check with the admin of the server for any kind of pointers?

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Doesnt seem to be related to PI. It must be something related to FTP settings. Do you have something configured at sender where the files arrives in batch or a very large file is pasted on the FTP server?

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi prateek,

There is no Batch Job .It is the files at the FTP end.

Thanks & Regards,

Y.Raj

Edited by: YeswanthRaj Kumar on Mar 23, 2009 7:43 AM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please verify the FTP connection parameters provided in the sender File adapter. Check for the autorization to the user specified. Any timeout and Connection Security provided?

Thanks,

Subhajit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked with FTP admin and they said that the connection is working fine

Thanks & Regards,

Y.Raj

former_member238007
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

1. Check whether the user you are using has access control i.e Read/Write Access from the folder in FTP server..

2. Check it at OS level by directly pasting or pick the files..

3. From SAP end check the user credientials provided in the file adapter i.e username of the FTP server and the Password of the FTP server it is case-sensitive.

4. Try to give the exact path from where the file is to be picked and reactivate the scenario.

5. what is the file size of the file that is going to be picked from the ftp server.

6. Then finally check in Communication channel monitoring detailed log what is the error it was coming and check the log in XI server you can clearly notice the error.

Even some times it will access at OS level but not through the server for this reactivate the adapter and provdie the user credentials and the path once again..

regards,

Kishore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

Did you checked that the user have appropriate privileges foraccessing the file

550 Requested action not taken. File unavailable (e.g., file not found, no access).

Rajesh