cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESW: IS-OIL TD - What Services are available?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SDN'ers

I have been searching on the SAP SOA website for any services which are available for IS-OIL TD. I am interested in finding services for the creation and maintenance of TD shipments. I only found services for Transport Management, but Transport Management relates to standard SD transport processing. I would be most grateful if anyone could assist.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yogesh

Thanks for your assistance. I have assigned points accordingly.

For information, I tried transaction WSADMIN, but according to the message I got, this transaction is now obsolete and is replaced by transaction SOAMANAGER.

I could not find any services for IS OIL TD, but I think that might be because we do not have the correct service stack level in our system. I will investigate further.

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rayan,

You can find a list of all services available to you in the IS-OIL installation.

You can go to T-Code wsadmin --> soap compliant webservices for RFC's

If you have the correct EHP or ABAP service stack level, a ES Bundle will be available to you.

Anyways all BAPIs (RFC Compliant Function Modules) are available as Web services from ECC system.

I hope you know this website--> It will be helpful to you for locating webservices based on modules/business process,etc

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/bpx/esworkplace

Thnks