Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability check

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All

We have a requirement that if a material say stock is 10 in unrestricted then we create a STO for 10 units then in MMBE say in a plant 1000 still unrestricted will be 10 but in that details there will be 10 units STCK TRPSTORDER REL (under this heading) 10 units is appearing

STO happening from plant 1000 to plant 1001

When an incoming sales order comes for that same material in the same plant then system allocates these 10 units to that order which we dont want to happen in the plant 1000

But when we initially make a sales order instead of STO if the unrestriced is 10 then it shows in sales order stocks (under this heading) 10 units is appearing in the plant 1000

When an incoming sales order comes then system does not allocate these 10 units to that order and says no stock which is our requirement

*In Simple stocks are getting reserved for open sales orders but not for open STOs with availability check in a plant*

This we want it for STO after creating PO itself

Note if the delivery is generated for STO then system says no stock for the incoming order which is fine

In OVZ9

1.include sales requirements is ticked

2. include rel ordd requirements (for STO is consideration is marked as X)

3.Include stock in transfer is ticked

Friends Expecting your valuable comments and suggestions

Stocks should be reserved for STO how do i control this in OVZ9?

Hope i am clear about my Requirement Any clarifications needed?

Regards

Raja

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can try with this.

In IMG path go to MM --> Purchasing --> Purchase Order --> Setup Stock Transport Order --> Create Checking Rule.

Here you create a new checking rule for STO and save.

Next select the next IMG path Define Checking Rule. Here maintain the above combination and try.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi

Thanks for the reply But that doesnt solve.Already checked there

But we have to control SD settings only in OVZ9 as the requirement is to check availability for sales order creation only

Scenario 1

In MMBE Plant is 1000 Material is A unrestricted stock is 10

We create a sales order no 1 for material A for 10 units in this plant and saved

Now in MMBE unrestricted also 10 in that details Sales reqirements also 10

When we create a next sales order no 2 system tells no stock and gives confirmed qty as zero which is fine (in OVZ9 include sales requiremts is ticked and hence system reserves stocks for order no 1 and says 0 stocks for order no 2)

Scenario 2

Plant is 1000 Material is A unrestricted stock is 10

We create a STO for material A for 10 units from this plant 1000 to be sent to another plant 1001

STO created and saved

Now in MMBE unrestricted also 10 in that details Stock trnasport resevation also 10

So as of now the stocks are reserved for that STO

Now if an incoming sales order if comes system allocates these stocks to that sales order which we dont want to happen

In Simple stocks are getting reserved for open sales orders but not for open STOs with availability check in a plant

In OVZ9 in the inward and outward movements tab there is a control box called incl.rel.order.reqs which is set to X and the F1 explanation tells that it will take to STO also into consideration

But actually it is not happening

Include sales requirements is working but not this one

Has anyone undergone this scenario ?

Regards

Raja

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All

Today after analyzing fresh with what what went wrong,the sales order Availability check was happeneing with the checking group 02 and (02 is assigned in MMR) checking rule A and i had done configuration checking group 01 & checking rule A

When i changed my settings to checking group 02 & checking rule A the requirement is met

Note in the Availability check controls in t code OVZ9 in the inward/outward movements tab there is a control called incl.rel.order requirements

If you activate this the system considers STO also in to account (behaves perfectly right as per F1 explanation)

Thanks all

Regards

Raja

Answers (0)