cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Limit on the base of another condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to create a condition A in the pricing procedure which should show percentage of another condition B which is a value. Then i want to limit that new condition to a minimum of 10% so if it goes over the limit in the order the order should not save.

Regards,

Shahzad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shahzad

In your issue you need to assign a new sub-routine in the Requirement feild in the condition type A in , giving the logic to the Technical consultant telling that if the value exceeds 10% then it should not save in the sales order

Regards

Srinath

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create another condition type Condition B with calculation type as percentage "A". You can maintain the condition at the sales organization level.

Maintain a condition record in VK11 with limit of 10 % so that the system will not allow to put more than the limits set.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont understand your solution, the reason i want to have it is because by having a condition type which shows the percentage of the the Gross Margin i can limit that condition to a min value of 10% so if a order has a condition percent below 10% it will not be able to Save the order.

Regards,

Shahzad

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

check the following link

[;

Regards

Srinath