cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Handling units

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Can any one tell me if using Handling units to identify one vehicle is correct in LE-TRA?

Thank you

Lina

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lina,

HUM is used to track material through supply chain. Pack different material on an HUM and you will be able to scan the HU and do activities based on the HU (more efficient). Furthermore, you can use HU numbers from supplier through SSCC code and you dont need to repack or relabel.

Not sure if this is what you need in TRA. I've used the container Id number in the shipment for identifying the truck and this was then used in reports. For plannig purposes etc TPVS or TM would do better I guess.

Can you explain your requirment a little more in detail?

MdZ

Edited by: MdZ on Mar 20, 2009 1:08 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mdz,

What we need is to get the capacity list (transactions VT14 and VT15) of a track.

Because in LE-TRA we don´t have vehicles, so i think that if we don´t set HU we can´t have this list, isn´t it?

Lina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

So basically you want to see a list containing all materials with its weights and volumes? Yuo should be able to get that info through a query. All info is present in the TRA tables or else via delivery tables.

To use HUM only for capacity purposes is too much I would say. But if your customer wants to benefit from HUm in general, then go along and you will be able to use Vt14 and VT15.

MdZ