cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New in this SAP Business

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have downloaded the software and would like to practice this SAP Administrator software.Its a netweaver 7. I am interetsted in this field and i am doing my best to know all the stuff. Which book can i practice with and as a bigginer which books do you recommend. I went to 4shared and download some books which can help buit from this forum, i think you can recommend the best books for a bigginer like me.

Thanks for your advance help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I went to 4shared and download some books which can help buit from this forum

This is already a bad start... Downloading Copywrited material from a file sharing site is Illegal.!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sorry. Someone directed me there caz people post things there for download. I have been gathering information to make my dream of becoming a SAP ADministrator come true hence i found the info of downloding from the site. Iwont do it again. Lesson learned.

I need info on how to go about this field of study.

Thanks

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Theres lots of information available in help.sap.com

Also you can download a trial version and practice installation and basic configuration.

The key is read, read and when you think you have read enough then read more.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

That is what i have done. I have been practising on installing the softarware and i think i have managed to come right. Is there something that i can do except that which i have already done.

thanks man