cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount Condition type in sales order screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement like ,While the creation of Sales order ,we need to add discount for each line item on the main sales order screen ,for that i need an extra field near to order quantity field,and it must be updated at the pricing procedure too for the corresponding line item.Please show me some light on how i can accomplish this.

Thank you all in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

when we define a procedure in SPRO, there is a Fast entry field for the condtion type WRT procedure usally PR00 is present. usally the price of the material is always created in VK11 and the same will be fetched by the system

By changing the condtion type from PR00 to discount condtion type say HD00( manual discount ) the user can enter the discount manually on the sales order screen and the same is updated in the price calculation

hope this satify your requirment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

thanks for u r reply

but client need both column like amount (PR00) price will pick from condition record and another column DISCOUNT (K004), where client want to enter discount for each line item manually

so please guide how can i achieve this

thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hanumant,

In the sales order screen and in at the top - right corner of item details screen there is "Configuration" tab click it, it is using standard settings we can create customised setting too. Similarly we have under the conditions tab you can ask your ABAPer to check through th screen and create new one.

The price condiion type is picking from structure KOMV - KSCHL for condition type you can add fields just check with your Abaper.

Regards

Sathya

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can create a screen variant to move condition type and amount fields next to the quantity