Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding sampling schema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Gurus,

I Have created sampling schema as given below.

lot size sample c1 d1

100 2 2

200 4 1 3

300 6 2 4

1000000000 100 10 90

in this my lot size in MT and sample size in KG But when i do GRN of 100 MT it takes sample size 100 KGinstead of 2KG. please correct me if i am wrong.

i have assiged sampling in sampling procedure and sampling procedure in inspection plan in chracteristic.

Thanks in advance

Avinash.pegarlawar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

not answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash

lot size sample c1 d1

100 2 2

here your saple size is 2 Nos for lot upto 100

that is when Gr is made for 100 MT (I hope this is unit in MM-basic view) it will take sample size as 2 nos ( which you can consider as 2 kg)

Because in sampling scheme you do not put unit of measurement.

in sapling procedure where you have used this also do not have facility to mension UOM.

It is only in task list control indicator you can specify the UOM of dimension(Near UL & SL)

so as per your sampling scheme sample size has to be 2 KG

Also Refer

Sample Unit of Measure

The base unit of measure that is used to determine a sample for a characteristic.

The unit in which a sample is measured.

To permit this unit of measurement to be converted into the material unit of measure when the system selects the inspection specifications for an inspection lot, you must have maintained the conversion factors in the material master record or in the conversion tables.

conversion tables.--->T code CUNI

Example

100 ml are needed to inspect a characteristic. In this case, the sample unit of measure is ml.

Regards

Sujit Gujar