cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP_REORG_SPOOL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We scheduled SAP_REORG_SPOOL job in our system with ABAP program RSPO0041 & Variant as 2 days.

There is one customer job which is running daily and generating spool.

We want to keep the spool log of this customer job.

Whether there is any chance of excluding the customer job in shcedling the SAP_REORG_SPOOL.

Is there any way to keep the spool logs of this customer unless we manually delete.

Regards,

Naresh Sadu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ashish_vikas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess u can do that... try make changes in user id with which job is running. SU01 > Defaults > uncheck delete after output. Let me know if it works.

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

Standard architecture of SAP spool does'nt allow this feature so far. If the job is scheduled it will have an effect in the whole client.

Regards,

Shriniwas

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I think Juan is right that if you run SAP_REORG_SPOOL background job, it will affect and delete all spool created after 2 days (as you set the variants).

Spool problem is critical and you need to maintain regularly since this spool performance will affect your whole system also.

ardhian

<removed_by_moderator>

Edited by: Juan Reyes on Mar 24, 2009 1:34 AM

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not that i know.... if the job if configured to delete spools older than 2 days then they'll be gone... As far as i remember the SAP standard variant is 10 days. You can print them and keep a hardcopy or archive them if the solution is available in your environment.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julian,

I know default variant is 10 days.

Whether there is any way to keep the spool of this customer job.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You're not reading... properly

Not that i know....

You can print them and keep a hardcopy or archive them if the solution is available in your environment.

Regards

Juan