cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice receipt indicator not getting updated in PR created using SC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I create shopping cart , the Invoice receipt indicator is not getting checked in the corresponding PR generated in R/3. Due to which the goods is considered as free and when I create a PO corresponding with this PR the price does not flow. I checked all the R/3 settings and its correct. When i try to create PR in R/3 manually with external number, the IR checkbox is getting updated. Only when the document is passed from SRM, the IR check is missing in PR. I am using SRM 5.0, is there any configuration or setting I have missed in SRM, due to which the system is behaving differently.

Regards

GGL

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the following OSS Note will solve this issue:

Note 885590 - GR/IR indicators not set for purchase requisition

Thanks,

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Thanks for your response, i check this Note and the corrections mentioned in this note is already available in our system. Any further input on this is appreciated.

Thanks,

Rgds

GGL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try setting the IR indicator in the method 'FILL_PO_INTERFACE' of the BADI BBP_CREATE_PO_BACK. This has to be set before the SC data is sent to backend for the creation on follow-on document.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all,

I had raised this issue with SAP and they found that there was a table alignment problem in R/3 system when the function module was called.

Thanks for the support.

Rgds

GGL