cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic settlement rule creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru's,

I have a scenario of capital proejcts. Were I create Assets with the help of Investment profile at the top(1st level) WBS element. Now my requirment is the cost of the second level WBS should be rolled upto top level WBS element. To do this I have to manually create settlement rule for all second level WBS to settle at top level. I have to create this rule automatically throught CBJ2 tcode.

As per SAP Note 211324 I have Implemented the modification. Now I have Insert value '5' with short text 'Superior WBS element'. Also have assign the strategy to Acct. Assign element. This strategy is also assigned to settlement profile. Also have assigned this settleemnt profile to project profile.

Now, when i run CJB2 tcode for my project the system issues me an error :-

Error(s) during creation of settlement rule

Message no. ORB509

Diagnosis

Errors occurred during the check on settlement receivers.

System Response

Processing stopped.

Procedure

Check whether the:

Specific receiver Account assignment e actually exists

Settlement profile ZPI03 permits account assignment to the specified receiver

Please throw some light on this error

Regards,

Tushar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

make sure that all WBS elements have account assignment operati indicator ticked

also check if the settlementn profile ZP1093 allows settlement to WBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Virendra,

By default all WBS are account assign element, also settlement profile allows settlement to Asset & WBS.

Regards,

Tushar

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check if the settlement rule is already populated

if populated make sure that all wbs elements do not have any settlement rule

have a look at OSS note 719637

Former Member
0 Kudos

No yar there no settlement rule IS populated, also have checked before running CJB2 not settlement rule exist for WBS. SAP Note 719637 is for copying 'Copy rule from superior object' were as I am trying to generate settlement rule for lower level WBS to settle at Top level WBS.

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

then there is only 2 things

try a new project as maybe changes were not retro

make sure that your settlement strategy config is OK

if all this is fine and you still have problems then call SAP mate as I can get in my system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Virendra,

Thanks for your reply but tell me after the implementation of note do I need to implement BADI also as in past for some forums you have mentioned???

Regards,

Tushar

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

badi is for a specific case

without badi you should get the settlement rule

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

Have you resolved this issue ? I am facing exactly the same issue (your first query) ... can you guide me if you had resolved !

Regards,

Vinodh

Answers (0)