cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making customer master sales views mandatory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I had a requirement where system should through a error message when i try to create a customer master data by missing the sales views data i,e sales org/distribution channel/division, related to specific account group only.

System should not even allow us to enter to the 2nd screen, i,e in the first screen itself it should through the error message.

Pls guide me in fulfilling this requirement.

Thanks in Advance.

Mahendar.N

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can do it by T-Code "SHD0"

by doing screen variance, you can set the required file in the fist screen. Then activate it.

regards,

Prach

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot, i have fulfilled my requirement.

I really appreciate your response for my query.Thks a lot.

Rgds

Mahendar.N

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mahendar,

I can understand your request you are not asking for manadatory option within customer master. But your requirement is the XD01/VD01 Entry screen to be made mandatory, by default Sales Area should be mandatory without which you cannot create a customer.

you should seek Abaper's help for your requirement. you want for a particular Account group

ask your ABaper to develop a program for popup throwing an error message. it is possible

As far as the Account group enduser should be disciplined.

Regards

Sathya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thks Satya, for understanding my exact requirement,I will try to fulfill this requiremnt by discussing with the technical team.If any one have clear picture of fulfilling this req, pls guide me.

Rgds

Mahendar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to OBD2 (generally it is related to FI module) and select ur accountr group and sales area data and make the radeo button glow as required field for which u need.

regards,

sk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no standard config for your requirement. try to solve it with the help of technical consultant.

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

The customer master fields are controlled by the Account group in the transacton OBD2

Goto the transaction OBD2 and in that click on your account group and then display, then you can see the fields status for all the three tabs .. General data, company code data, sales area dara

Click on the tab sales area data and set all the fields to Mandatory. While maintaining the customer master you have to fill those fields without which you cant save.

Hope this clarifies you.

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

First search the forum

make the required fields as "required"

for u r account group in OBD2

regards