cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control of Transfer Of Requirement creation Screen T code OVZG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to create a new Requirement Class in T code OVZG but in the details screen i am not able to change some fields like,Special Stock,w/o val start,strategy seq,costing.........etc, All in display mode how to make it in change mode.....

Regards,

Balarengan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this is highly intigrated area between SD/FI/CO/PP/MM so the fields u mentioned coming in display mode are configured and assigned in CO and PP module in IMG. So first u define ur requirement calss in OVZG and go to that areas there u assign the values in those field it appear here to u. I am sure.

for example u dont know the path to define a particular value go to img and click on find button above (binacular symbol) and type ur text what to define and it takes u there. then u difine and assign in that path only.

try and revert back plz

regards,

sk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks a Tone for ALL

As you said i just find out by the Find option its there in

IMG>Controlling>Product Cost Controlling>Cost Object Controlling>Product Cost By Sales Order>Control of Sales-Order-Related Production/Product Cost by Sales Order>Check Requirements Classes

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Balarengan

There will be a loft of fields in REQUIREMENT CLASS which will be greyed out

That means the values for these fields are flowing from somewhere else

Say for example Special stock (this will be greyed out)

This flows from item category in VOV7

If you take the REQUIREMENT CLASS delivery requirement 011 then the special stock indicator will be blank in greyed out

If you take the REQUIREMENT CLASS make to order cons stock type 042 then the special stock indicator will be E in greyed out

Like that some controls cant be directly given flows from somewhere else

Check in PP forum for more inputs

It is certainly not related to authorizations

Special stock comes from SD side and like that from other modules as well said by Mr.Sadanandam

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramanathan,

I think its all taken for the setting from the Controlling not from our Sales Item Pls chek it out by giving the Spec.stk.valuation as M in Check Requirement Class

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Balarengan

First check whether you got the permission to access OVZG in change mode. If so, definitely, you can see the copy option on top of the tabs. Check with your basis team whether access is given only for display mode or change mode also.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi