cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Event after search help entry is selected

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I implemented a search help in a text field of the form, but I found after I've chosen 1 entry in the search help, the "change" event will not be triggered even the content of the text field is changed.

Do you know what event will be triggered after entry in search help is selected?

Thanks,

Mao

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Currently I'm developing an adobe interactive ISR form. I have a drop down list object in the form and uses the javascript command below in the exit event of the drop down list element :

xfa.record.CONTROL_PARAM.ISR_EVENT.value = "FILL";

ContainerFoundation_JS.SendMessageToContainer(event.target, "submit", "", "", "", "");

to trigger the back end system and it triggers to the back end after selecting the value in the drop down list.

But as the size of the drop down grows larger the drop down list automatically become a pop up search help. When the value is selected from the search help the code above does not trigger the back end system now.

Appreciate advice and help from you guys. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Can you please tell me where have you written the 'FILL' event.

Thanks,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys, do you have any idea?

aakash_neelaperumal2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check for the exit event of that object(dropdown). there should be a coding

// xfa.record.CONTROL_PARAM.ISR_EVENT.value = "CHECK";

// ContainerFoundation_JS.SendMessageToContainer(event.target, "submit", "", "", "", "");

Uncomment this, it should trigger. You also have to enable the webdynpro scripting from the utilities section in form designer so that the JS container gets included in the hierachy..

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aakash,

I solved it by insert code into modifyview method of the web dynpro. Your idea is also a good one. Thanks for your help.

Mao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aakash,

Can you please tell me where have you written the 'CHECK' event.

Thanks,

Nikhil

Edited by: NIKHILKUMAR POOJARI on Apr 3, 2009 4:44 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

it is written in the javascript editor in the adobe interactive form

tcode SFP

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Xiangli,

ok You mean we must just write that code in the java script editor. But what about the event 'CHECK'. I wanted to know where is this event. do we need to write any code in this event.

Thanks,

Nikhil

Edited by: NIKHILKUMAR POOJARI on Apr 3, 2009 6:03 PM