cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Own SNP Planning BOOK

Former Member
0 Kudos

SNP Experts!

Could anybody please help me to create my own SNP Planning Book, I had it done already, but macros are not working well and I don´t where is my error

I just need in oder to perfomr an simple scenario with heuristic and 2 materials, finsih and raw material, I need it due to I want an specific periodicity and automatic alerts

Thanks ina advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please refer to the following link

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many Thanks for your repsonse Anuradha

Is there any similar info for creating a SNP planning book equal to the Standard one used in SNP Interacive planning

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can goto /sapapo/sdp8b itself and do a copy of the standard SNP planning book.

You may also need to initialise the standard planning area.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

I did it, but the problem is that action does not copy macros and ratios, and for this reason I believe that I´m making a mistake

Former Member
0 Kudos

The copy function does copy the macros . however if thats not done..you may do it manually...once the planning book and dataview is created...you could goto transaction /sapapo/advm for your planning book and dataview and start the macro builder.

once you are in the macro book..you can goto Edit-> Import macros

You can import macros from the standard plannig book to yours.

Am not sure about the ratios.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rafael,

You can make use of the below link for creating your own planning book

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm70/helpdata/EN/11/997f4fa1b344b68aa2d25d87b69d58/frameset.htm

You can also get a copy of SAP std planning book using t-code /SAPAPO/SDP8B - Define Planning Book. (including dataviews).

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.