cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can i maintain two routing for in process testing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

i want to do inprocess inspection in which some quantity i wanna test on time base and some quantity on container base.but we can not maintain two routing for that.plz help me to map it.

Thanks and Regards

Nirmala

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nirmala

Other option can be

Maintain Two operation in the routing keeping either 130 or 150 as the inspection point in the header of the routing. Do the customisation according as mentioned by Sujit

Maintain 2 operation for testing. In one operation you do the testing based on the container and in other based on Time as this setting is fully depend on the control key data.

The issue here will be you will have to confirm in both the operation the full quantity.

Regards

gajesh

former_member204463
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nirmala,

Although you define 2 routings, but at the time of order creation you'll have to choose only one. So, you don't have option to switch to the other criteria after the order is created.

Instead, as Sujit suggested, you can opt for inspection points, wherein you've the option for doing multiple inspections for any defined time/container or any other criteria.

Regards,

Keerthi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi nirmala

Instead of using two differnet routing you can use a single routing for inspection with inspction point as Container based and Time based. you can also customize inspectrion point

QCC0>QM->Qulaity planing>Inspec planning->general--->define idetifire for inspec point

Mension Container No,Time etc in fields tab

Regards

Sujit gujar