Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR00 cannot be changed on header level

former_member343107
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I activated the "header condition" flag of the condition type "PR00". And the manual entries flag of PR00 is marked as "C" (Manual entry has priority) But when I created a sales order, the PR00 still cannot be changed. Anyboday knows about the reason? PR00 is now changeable on item level.

Thanks

Jerome

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you agree that that the PR00 condition at header level is a collection of all the line items.We are maintaining the condition record for the articles in the condition record.Which are at line item level.PR00 at header level includes the toatsl of all line items PR00.

In case if you want to give total net order value HM00 condition type

Thanks

M.Sridhar

former_member343107
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot. I just want to test the distribution from header condition types to items. Now I can use the HM00 to do it.

Best Regards

Jerome

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

using PR00 as header condition is surprising. because whatever the amount u r giving is spread among all the line items. line item prices may vary, then how u handle this situation.

regards,

sk

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jerome,

First of all,Not advaisable to change the standard settings you just copy the PR00 condition type then rename it to the requirement.

If you want to define header condition then you can copy the standard header condition type.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

remove the header condition check box

and check the item condition check box

and also the amount/percent check box should be ticked

regards