cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sho[pping cart error 'Item in transfer process"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I created shopping cart for stock materials giving product id.(Quality system)

This should create reservation as a follow on document.

But reservations are not getting created, instead it is showing error as 'Item in transfer process'.

Please help me on this issue.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the stock of that perticular material avilable or not.

check in RZ20 Monitor .. to analyse the error message.

Try to run the FM BBP_REQREQ_TRANSFER , if possible dubug the problem

Thanks,

prasad.s

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I recommend you check your sc basic data and account data.

even your sc data is wrong . you can not create a reservation.

for one eg. for eg your sc with multiple account assignment and try to create a reservation. then sc will not convert into reservation.it may error out.

analyse the data first and see what is real error in data and check define object for back end config..

regards

Muthu

peter_novoth
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The status I1111 means, that an error happened during the transfer, and now the SC is stuck with this status (normally one of the following status has to be set I1112 or I1113). In this case the system should create an entry in the alert monitor. Than the administrator has the possibility to retransfer or delete the SC.

Is there any alert created for that specific SC in the alert monitor? If there is no error in the monitor, you can create this via the report BBP_ALERT_SB_NOTTRANSFERED, as in the note 441768 described, and than the administrator will have the possibility to retransfer or to delete.

But please note, that till the original problem of the transfer error is not solved, the reservation can not be created.

Please check if the number range is correctly set both in the SRM and backend side, check also if you are able to create manually the reservation with the same data in the backend system.

Is the problem thereby not solved, you will need to debug the SC transfer.

Regards,

Peter