cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Editable row in table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to create a Table using which I can pass multiple inputs to the Form, So can any one explains how to edit row in

Regards,

Sandeep.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi expert,

at the time of create table using Apply Tamplet .

Open the Appropriate viewgot to outlinechoose root container right clickchoose apply templetselect your context value node(before you created for table)-checked it as per requirement-- next button-you wiil se

one prompt having 4 column(name ,attribute,editor..)choose editor columnchange Text view to Input filed(

which you want to make it input field)--finish

hope your will get the solution

thanks

jati

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After you insert Table UI in your root view layout...when you create binding for the table, choose the cell editor as input field / textEdit / dropdown (if you have fixed set of valued to be entered).

The data of a table is bound at two locations:

1. The dataSourceproperty of the table must be bound to a context node.

2. A TableCellEditor is assigned to each column. The text property or valueproperty of the TableCellEditor is bound to a context attribute.

When you enter data in the table cells (say input fields) the values will get stored in the context when an action is triggered.

Regards,

Anagha

former_member185086
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Use InputField or TextEdit UI element as coulumn text editor .

Best Regards

Satish Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I have a requirement where user need to enter multiple data, using normal input field user can enter only one input at a time, So Iam Thinking is there any way using table ui element ha can enter multipe data(in single column).

Regards,

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Right click on your view --> Apply template --> Form

Choose a context node and attributes inside it (in which you want to save the entered data).

After this if you want to specify it to be a text edit or input field you can select the cell editor and / or choose finish.

It will be better than using a table for your requirement.

Hope this helps,

Anagha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hi,

You can try this ..

1.Create two nodes, one for the table and one for storing the value from this table node.

now in wdDoInit type

//i am creating 4 rows in the table

for (int i= 0; i<=4; i++)

{

wdContext.nodeVn_table().createAndAddVn_tableElement();

}

2.Create a Save button

in on actionSave

int j = wdContext.nodeVn_table().size();

wdContext.nodeVn_resultTab().invalidate();

for (int i=0 ; i< j; i++ )

{

IPrivate< >View.IVn_tableElement elem = wdContext.nodeVn_table().getVn_tableElementAt (i);

String colmn = elem.getVa_<Attr>();

if (colmn != null)

{

IPrivate< >View.IVn_resultTabElement ele = wdContext.nodeVn_resultTab().createVn_resultTabElement();

ele.setVa_<Attr>(colmn);

wdContext.nodeVn_resultTab().addElement(ele);

}

}

Now this Vn_resultTab will have all the values enetered by the user.

Jithin

Edited by: jithin james on Mar 20, 2009 7:06 AM

Edited by: jithin james on Mar 20, 2009 7:47 AM