cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a reqirement that is i have divided customers in three groups.EX-CG1,CG2,CG3.I want to give credit limit to these customer groups not for the individual customers.Where can i do it.How to do it can any one help.

Thanks

M.Sridhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

credit check is determined by taking 3 factors into consideration, they are

1. Credit cotrol Area ex: 1000

2. Risk Category ex; Low risk cat, medium risk, high risk cat (will be defined in IMG, FI

3. Credit group : ex: Sales order, delivery group, PGI group

here u can group ur customers under various risk categories and assign risk category to each customer in FD32, in combination with credit control area.

categorize ur customers as low, medium, high, new, etc.,,,

and assign to each customer and determine that in OVA8.

i think ur prob is solved

regards,

sk

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks for the responce.But my requirement is For these groups i want to create condition record for the Entire group not for the customer individually in FD32.And assign that group in customer master .So that in sales order creation orders would be blocked according to the credit limit for that group to which customer belongs to.

Thanks

M.Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my knowledge this will not be possible in standard SAP.

So you may take the list of customers from each group and maintain risk category of same number for all customers

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sridhar

Can u please tell how did u defined grps of these customers as i also had the same requirement.Did u made separate account grps for each one of them?

also in credit management i wasnt able to define the credit limit for these grps.It only takes each individual customer code to define the limits.