cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see planned order in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I'm creating a Project manufacturing order in ERP. After that I do MRP run in SCM7.0. When I check in Product View (transaction /SAPAPO/RRP3), I do not see any planned order, though I can see orders in ERP (Tcode-md04).

I guess transfer of network to APO is not happening.

Same problem arises when I schedule a dummy project in ERP and after I do MRP run in SCM7.0, I do not see any planned order in planning board.

The MRP run in SCM7.0 shows no error and no warnings and everything appear in green.

I was able to see planned orders in APO before there was system upgrade from SCM 4.2 to SCM 7.0.

Please provide some clue to solve this problem.

Regards,

Jyoti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyoti,

There will be an "Iterate" button on the left hand corner in the result display of CCR. Please click on this button so that these errors will get iterated and goes to the respective distinations. After this, you go to smq1 and smq2 trasnaction codes of R/3 and clear all the queues. Similarly you clear the queues in smq1 and smq2 transaction codes of APO. Afterwards, check whether you are able to see the planned order.

Please confirm

Regards

R. Senthil mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As mentioned the obvious thing is to look if the relevant data is included in an active integration model. You can search for objects via transaction CFM in the R3 system.

If it's included in an active model but still not working you can try running the comparison report for the relevant object (/SAPAPO/CCR).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your inputs.

I'm not an APO consultant, hence request you to guide me further.

After running the transaction- /sapapoccr, I see total 11 Project orders and 11 Errors, 11 Not in APO and 0 not in R/3. I also see a list of these 11 orders missing in APO.

Please suggest me how to go about this issue.

Regards,

Jyoti

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you see 11 orders missing in APO, please click on that tab and in that screen you see an option 'Send to APO' being highlighted. click on that button..this will push the orders to APO. Check it in RRP3 view now, you should see those planned ordes. If not please check in SMQ2 of APO side if they are hanging any.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyoti,

Please check whether integration model is active for planned orders. Check outbound queues at R/3 whether any errors or sysfails seen. Try creating a planned order manually in RRP3 view and observe the error and accordingly take corrective action.

Please confirm.

Regards

R. Senthil mareeswaran.