cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

current data in ST03N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

When I am executing ST03n Tcode and viewed details in Expert Mode it shows data upto last two days only. when i am trying to watch in Adminstrative mode as it shows the latest data but the drop down menu does not show the option for administrator mode instead it shows Expet mode and Service Engineer mode only.

Plz let me know how i can see the latest data of today & yesturday.

Componet version SAP Solution Manager 4.0,

Kernel release 700,

DB - oracle 10.2.0.2.0,

OS - Windows 2003 server.

Basis SP - 700 - 0013

Regards

Ankit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should be able to view yesterdays data in system, if you are unable to view yesterday data, check the retention period set in system and act accordingly.

St03 has lot of different variety data available like response time, database load, BW load....

Which data you wanted to check. You cannot get todays data in st03, but you always be able to see previous days data.

Give us few more detaisl of what exactly you wanted to see.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

In my ST03N, i am not able to see today n last day data. when i am seeing with the procedure of Sachin, it shows me data upto last two day only. plz tell me abt where i can check the retention period.

Ankit

peervali_syed
Participant
0 Kudos

hiii ankit gupta

u can check the undo_tretentiontime at init<SID>.ora

that will be in oracle/SID/home/database k check it

and u will get today and yesterday workload in ST03->expertmode->server->date k check it

regards

vali

Former Member
0 Kudos

In this method also, i am not getting data for today and last day. It is showing data upto 24.03.2009 only.

Ankit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try ST03N->Load history and distribution->Load history->select instance or total.

Check your saposcol is running (ST06) and background jobs ( check via SM37).

Hope this helps.

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto ST03N> select expert mode> select collector and performance database--> expand performance database and dblclick on reorganization

there u can see the retention period data, increase the number of days....

Thanks

Ragards

Edited by: Sita Rr Uppalapati on Mar 26, 2009 5:53 PM

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

There was problem with time zone. When i have changed it from CET to INDIA, it is ok now.

Thanks to all of you.

Ankit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

Please check that you File system is not full. Thant might be the reason its not generating any logs.

Please let me know incase you need more help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check below link

Sushil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

To gather ST03N data in SAP system your saposcol service should be in running state.

You can get today's and yesterdays data by choosing expert mode --> workload --> choose your server

--> Day

Regards,

Sachin Rane.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ankit,

Did you check ST03N->Expert Mode->Load history and distribution?

Secondly make sure your saposcol and other standard jobs are running.

Manoj