Did you mean: 

Condition stop billing when full amount is reached

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

We need to bill customer with certain amount of charges

The charges will be billed along with good sold

We maintain condition such as 1,000 USD per 10 EA

that means each time customer buy 1 EA of good, we will bill them 100 USD extra charge until we bill them the full amount (1,000 USD in such case)

Since it's a condition, system will continue bill customer unless we delete the condition or set the validity period. Is there any standard way that system can stop billing for my situation?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

You can write a routine with the help of a abap person and you can include the routine in your pricing procedure in the REQUIREMENT field.

hope it helps.

Shivaji..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shivaji,

Sorry. I mean any standard way besides writing code in formula or requirement?

Because if writing code in the requirement, I need select the historical billing which will affect performance.

I think of logging the cumulative booking and billing into classification or Z-table and it will much faster at runtime. But I wonder if there is standard way to limit the cumulative amount in a condition?

Steve

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve

Could you try as suggested above and convey me the results.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Yadav,

It seems work but can the currency of the max limit be changed

it is grayed with the company currency, but I want it to be in condition currency

thanks

Steve

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve

Goto Tcode V/06 select your condition type and tick the "Condition update" check box.

Save it.

Then, create the condition record (T code VK11) for the condition type, enter the material number, rate, validity period etc.

After filling up all your data, now click on the Menu: Goto-->Additional data.

In the "Additonal Sales data" screen , you will find a field called "Max.cond.base value", here enter value

1000 and save your condition record.

So once the discount condition type reaches 1000 it will stop automatically.

try and reply.