cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor data in PO - Note: 1260486

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are in SRM 4.0 and using extended classic scenario.

In process purchase order transaction if we change the vendor from (V1) to (V2), purchasing data of the vendor (V2) like Payment terms, ERS, GR based IV are not getting updated in the Po automatically.

Instead it is giving the warning message, vendor information is not matching. Buyer has to manually change the data in Payment and Follow on documents tab.

Looks like the SAP note: 1260486 will resolve the issue. But I am not sure what needs to be done with the BADI. What SAP meant by "realizing"?

Can anyone please explain me in detail?

Thanks for you help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Are you changing the vendor in PO. strange . cancel the PO and inform the vendor that i have cancelled the PO if you have good understanding and create a new Purchase order. For eg. if you want to change any data of vendor master data in PO , you must change in your vendor master and this data will result while creating a PO. Whatever you are changing the vendor master data like payment terms , you must take care of r/3 vendor too. other wise both PO may not be sync. it will become issues during auding.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Muthu,

This is the case when, In carry out souring buyer will assign a non-ERS vendor initially to a shopping cart and create a PO whihc would be in held status.

After that buyer will change the vendor to ERS vendor in held PO and then order the PO in process purchase order.

While changing the vendor from non-ERS vendor to ERS vendor the box Automatic settlement and Confirmatiuon based invoice verification are not get updated from vendor master of the ERS vendor.

I believe the changes mentioned in the note will make the BADI to get those data from vendor master.

Please advise.

Thanks.