cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS/MSS Customization - pop up window close

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i am working on WebDynpro for java with FPM architecture, i am developing the new application using FPM components for MSS.

In the MSS my application is running perfectly, but i cannot close that window using a button like normal popup window coding which we are using in MVC architecture,

Please can any one tell me answer for this. the Question is:

How to close a popup window which is pointing to WebDynpro application developed using FPM architecture, but the popup window is not opening by using the WebDynpro coding, that is configured in the portal side.

early reply will appreciative

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply

The webdynpro application is configured as a link, when click the link the application will open in new window, the link configurations are in portal, but i need to close the same screen with a button in my application.

Note i am not creating any popup window, but i need to close with button in webdynpro,

former_member185086
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Popup window from Webdynpro app

public void confirmationDialog( java.lang.String displayMag, java.lang.String label, com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.api.IWDAction okHandle, com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.api.IWDAction cancelHandle )  {
    //@@begin confirmationDialog()
		IWDConfirmationDialog confermationDialog = wdComponentAPI.getWindowManager().createConfirmationWindow(
				displayMag, okHandle, label);
		confermationDialog.addChoice(cancelHandle, "No");
		confermationDialog.setTitle("Confirmation");
		confermationDialog.setIcon("~sapicons/s_n_crit.gif");
		confermationDialog.setWindowSize(550, 100);
		confermationDialog.show();
    //@@end
  }

In above code dialog parameter is okHandle and cancelHandle both are Actions and both will close the popup depending on requirement i.e okhandle will process some code + close the popup and cancel will simple close the popup.

Above are for weddynpro ,from protal It seems its a issue of portal eventing so check those code where this eventing is performed.

Best Regards

Satish Kumar