cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Order in Held status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi -

We are using extended classic scenario - PO created both in SRM and backend ECC. We configured one level approval for shooping cart. Shopping cart is getting created and approved by the next level approver. However after the shopping cart is approved, PO is created in SRM with held status and backend ECC PO is not created at all. We checked workflow settings and other configs etc. - everything looks great. Can someone throw some light on this issue ?

Thanks

SK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SK,

One of the DATA of PO could be incorrect. Can you click the check button in the PO. Are you geting any warning /error message ?

for eg. Delivery date is past, price , currency, check account assignment ? any multi gl accounts ,cost centers locked. expired...

so there is some or one data could be wrong. keep eye on purchasing each data.

Are you refering any contract ?if so check it out.what is your SOS?

regards

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu, Thanks for your quick response. While trying to process the PO in change mode I am getting the following errors -

No workflow found

PO in incomplete status (INCM)

We have only shopping cart approval activated and the SRM PO is created after successful one level of approval. All accounting, P Org and vendor information area correctly filled in the PO. I am also not referring to a contract. Please suggest. Thanks - SK

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SK,

Is this contrat local contract or did you bring this contract from backend?

give some info on this type of contract. value contract for product category or material/ service?

check contract release value

sometimes when you refer contract it may become zero / and workflow may not trigger.

Is it picking zero value from contract. since " no workflow found"

what is your starting condition for your workflow since you have activated only one step wf template.

Is contratct assigned via SOS ?

regards

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu, I am not using any contract in SC. Thanks SK

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

What is your source of supply ? how did you assign a vendor to the shopping card for creating purchase order?

can you tell me in bbp_pd what is the partner function existing .i think you may not have partner function 19. you may have 39 only.

are you using any BADI to change the partner function?

waht is the value of po existing in currency and item price and total value of PO?

can you create po for other sc ? are you facing this problem for only this po?

check any lock in sm12 t code/ sm58 any logs.

is anybody is holding the PO check via SM04 .

account assignment is active

for eg.cost center which you refered is inactive in the backend.

regards

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SK,

You will have to activate workflow for the business object BUS2201 also for extended classic scenario too. you can use no approval workflow for PO CREATED and any 1 or 2 or n step approval for PO change.

Try to activate workflow in SWB_COND and check. similarly you will also have to activate workflow for confirmation and invoice too i.e business objcet BUS2203 and BUS2205.

Cheers

Iftekhar Alam

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the PO is created in HELD status, then it has some errors. Go txn-bbp_pd, scroll down to bottom most portion and click on 'Check Again'. Check if you are able to find some errors.

If you are not able to find this way and create a similar shopping cart is Held status, then put a breakpoint in class cl_bbp_sc_transfer-->method create_local_po and try to debug. Check for any error messages in lt_messages table after FM-bbp_pd_po_create is called.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

As per muthu suggestions please check the PO purchasing data,

check the PO in change mode try to Order the PO. If it was in 'Error in Process '

try to push the PO manually using FM BBP_PD_PO_TRANSFER_EXEC also check in RZ20 monitoring log for any error messages.

prasad s