cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

question on Assembly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Lets say i have ESS BP in nwdi, and i made a change to one application and activated ,released and everything is fine, during assembly does the SCA which is created is a combination of modified and non modified components. If its from both while deploying to QA RT does it has intelligence to check only the modified Application to replace and leave others untouched so deployment is faster or agian its similar to deploying the whole BP.

Thanks,

pkv.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PKV,

As of my experience after assembling the activities only the files which are modified in our DC/Application will be deployed. means every time when we assemble the components then the mixture of both unchanged and changed files will form as SCA, but only the files which are changed are deployed.

Regards,

Anil.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member185086
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello pkv

It its from both (dependent components or used components) CMS(change management system) has this intellectuals capability to identified the dependent recourses and changes on them so during build (CBS) operations contains all those involved entities.

Yes, It will untouched those application which is not modified for faster response.

Best Regards

Satish Kumar