cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while Deploying

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I am new to VC and trying to setup my environment with my basis team. I created a basic model using Bank GetList, there are no compilation errors but when I deploy I get the below error. I have applied the note 974494, but still getting same error.

Error in compiling Flex application (1). Consult log file for details. (No ValiediViews)

Also when I access the MDX query & SQL editor I get authorization errors. I also applied the settings to

enable SQL and MDX Editor functionality, by using the following parameters in the Visual

Administrator:

● vc.bi.sqlEditorEnabled - SQL Editor and SQL Statement from input port are visible

● vc.bi.mdxEditorEnabled - MDX Editor and MDX Statement from input port are visible

But still getting authorization errors: Warning 2011: You are not authorized to view this functionality. kindly help!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Puneet,

Your VCuser id should be given 'Super Administrator' role. Apply 'Super Administrator' role for vcuser in 'User Administration' of portal. Try this.

Regards

Basheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Basheer! Will that solve both the problems? Do you know the technical name of the role? Or its just called Super Adminstrator?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Puneet,

It is called only 'Super Administrator'. I already had the same problem.I changed it and now it works fine for me.

Regards

Basheer

Answers (0)