cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in MAM Client Installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have installed MI client and the application works for certain user which has been created by the previous MI consultant and dosent work for the user which i have created.

When I click on MAM Application Hyper link in MI client I am getting the following screen instead of MAM application

User View Manager

Legend

Synchronization

Error Log

Last Sync. Result Sucess

Date

I have done the following in NWA

I have added all the mobile component for the new user excatly as the user which has been created by the previous consultant

Cheked all the roles match exaclty with the help of basis

there are no errors during Sync.

Checked User Dependent Data for MAM in Plant Maintenance and Customer Serivce -> Mobile Asset Management -> Configure User Dependant Data in R/3 SPRO to match Exaclty

But it never Worked...

Kindly let me know what are all other steps need to follow after creating new user in R/3 and MI client.

Thanks

Senthil Ram Kumar

Edited by: Senthil Ram Kumar Palanisamy Ganapathi on Mar 20, 2009 12:00 AM

Edited by: Senthil Ram Kumar Palanisamy Ganapathi on Mar 20, 2009 12:00 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

Please check the following

1) Check if the MAM scenario is assigned to the user which ur using on Mobile client? If this does not exist then add the MAM Scenario you want to use to the user.

2) In the Middleware, replicate the MAM30_095 and MAM30_090 syncbo's.

3) After Replicating these two SyncBOs, Synchronize the client. You should get all the MAM Links.

Regards

Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Priya

Thanks for the solution.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Senthil,

Initially you may require more than 1 sync cycle to get the data. Synchronize for may be 2-3 times and then check the application. I hope you assigned and installed db2e before assigning MAM or any other app to the device. If you have not installed db2e, please uninstall the client and reinstall with a sequence like MI Client->Db2e->MAM/Other db dependent app.

Regards,

Veera

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veera

I have installed in the follwing Sequence and was not working

MI clinet

DB2E

LOCALHOST

MAM Application

MI70_SP15_PATCH_JSP

WEBSERVERADDON

Thanks

Senthil Ram Kumar

Edited by: Senthil Ram Kumar Palanisamy Ganapathi on Mar 20, 2009 11:42 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Senthil,

Try in this order:

MI client

MI70_SP15_PATCH_JSP

DB2E

MAM Application

WEBSERVERADDON

LOCALHOST

I advice you to directly install MI client SP 15, instead of installing a lower version client and then patching the same, since clean install is always better than patching.

Regards,

Veera

Note: Also replicate the sync bos using merep_pd to ensure all required data is available in middleware.