cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profit center document not generated after creating the billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have few billing document for which the accounting document is created, but no profit center document got generated. What could be the reason? The profit center is captured at the account assignment tab of sales order as well as at the item level of Invoice and in accouting document too. The only problem is it has not generated the "Profit center document". Pl help. Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

When you save the billing document then the accounting document and Controlling document gets generated.

A profit center gets captured and it can be used when we check the accounting document. But make sure that for the G/L accounts profit center is assigned and in your controlling area details also profit center is checked.While configuring controlling then the profit center should also be assigned . to the G/L accounts .So kindly check with the help of your FICO consultant wheather proper assignment has been done or not

Regards

Srinath

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

last reaction was before 2 month

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SD manage your profit center in the material master data (MM01/02/03).

Then, the profit center goes automatically in the delivery document and in the invoice.

For that you need to use the same compagny to deliver and bill.

Regards

Ludo

Edited by: Ludovic Roux on Jun 23, 2009 4:21 PM

former_member274400
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You might be replicating few values in controlling. Check condition types you are replicating in CO-PA and check whether that condition type is getting determined in you billing document. This is standard SAP replication and as your accounting document is getting generated then there is no issue in billing document. I already faced same problem and this was solved by maintaining condition records for condition type which are replicated in CO-PA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I am not able to see the Profit Center in my Billing document...I find the same in Sales Order and the Delivery too...Please let me know..how it can get copied to the Billing Document ..

Thanks

Ravi