cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADS Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have been trying to work with the adobe interactive forms.

My portal is the sneak preview version EP7.0 on my local machine ,which configured ADS automatically during installation

I installed Adobe live cycle designer , the latest downlaod available ,

downloaded ADS credentials from SDN and applied them as per the config dcouments.

I also double checked the ADS configuration at Visual admin step by step, it seems to be fine

the problem now is when I try to edit my interactive form UI, it still says "Could not find product, install SAP Adobe Inteactive form-:Live cycle designer to edit the form"

I tried testing my ADS from the webservice navigator, I ended up with the error

Processing exception during a "checkDocument" operation.Request start time: Thu Mar 19 11:01:52 EST 2009com.adobe.ProcessingException: Required stream: "PDFDocument" not found in request OR its length is zero.Exception Stack Trace:com.adobe.ProcessingException: Required stream: "PDFDocument" not found in request OR its length is zero. at com.adobe.ads.request.Request.checkDocument(Unknown Source)

A search on the SCN forums didnt help me..

Can someone help me proceed.

Best Regards

Uma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved th error. The adobe live cycle designer that I had installed had some compatiblity problems . i reisntalled live cycle designer and it helped!