cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reprocessing Failed message in SXMB_MONI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have some messages in SXMB_MONI which have failed because of No Interface determination. Can I reprocess this message.

Please suggest.

Thanks in advance.

Ravijeet

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once you have fixed the miss-configuration that caused the error you should be able to restart them. Either in SXMB_MONI or via RWB - Message monitoring.

Kai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked the message in SXMB_MONI, the message has succeeded Receiver determination and gone to interface determination where it has failed. For those messages the reciver interface determined is errornously some other interface.

Now as I have put the interface determination in place, the messages are still not processing. So if I restart the message does it again do a receiver determination step or just interface determination only.

New messages are going successfully.

Thanks

Ravijeet

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

only the error step

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

I checked the error in SXMB_MONI sap stack it says "No receiver agreement found for sender -PLP1 to receiver -PXP1,urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages./xxx/xx_xx./xxx/xxxxx".

And if I go in trace there it says "There is no Interface Determination configured for receiver party and receiver service PXP1" and then proceeds further and says "No mapping configured" in trace level"PLSRV_MAPPING_REQUEST" and then "No standard agreement found for , PLP1, , PXP1,com:document:sap:idoc:messages, /xxx/xxxx./xxxx/xxxxx".

I fail to understand if it fails in Interface determination, how can it go and determine the receiver interface, which it does erroneously.

So in such case if I reprocess the message it will still pint to the receiver interface already determined and not the one I defined in the new interface determination.

Thanks

Ravijeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

So your config is correct now, right?!

You may reprocess the messages directly from the source system or - if this is not possible - copy the message payload and process it in XI manually via the "test message interface".

Hope this solves the issue.

Answers (0)