cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WorkCenter : Managment of Authorization Keys and user status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

This is regarding Solution Manager 7.0 Service Desk (Work Center).

Using authorization key in B_USERSTAT in SAP_SUPPDESK_PROCESS role, I configured two categories of users :

1 - First category (User1) can process the message and access to the standard Status profile (SLFC0001),

2 - The second category (User2) can process the message using status profile (SLFC0001) with some limitations : for example User2 mustn't access to the "Send to SAP" user status.

My configuration works correctly whit SAPGUI (CRM_DNO_MONITOR).

Unfortunately, it doesn't work when I attempt to process message using Work center : In Work Center the system ignore the authorization key. Therefore, the User2 can access to all user status including "Send to SAP".

HOW CAN I resolve this issue?????

Thanks for your help,

Samad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samad,

B_USERSTAT is used to control status changes.

In status profile SLFC0001 there is only one auth. code used for several status (SLFN). So someone who is able to perfom status change to "In process" will also be able to perform status change to "Sent to SAP".

Key users (reported by) should not have access to the status with key SLFN anyway and for a messgae processor it should not be necessary to seperate this.

But anyway, if you want to restrict status changes in a more detailed way you need to define new auth. codes and assign them to each status.

This can be achieved via customizing "Define Status Authorization Keys" (IMG activity CRM_STATUS_04).

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Thank you for your reply.

Sorry, Some precisions miss to my initial message :

I try to manage two categories of processor (User1 and User2). To do this, I process like following :

1 - I created ZSLFN autorization key by copying of SLFN.

2 - I created the Status Profile "ZSLFC001" by coping the SLFC0001.

3 - In "ZSLFC001", I replaced SLFN authorization key by "ZSLFN" in user status "Send to SAP".

4 - I assigned the Transation type "SLFN" to ZSLFC001 status profile.

5 - I created a ZSAP_SUPPDESK_PROCESS role and I set the ZSLFN as authorization key in "B_USERST_T" and in "B_USERSTAT". This role is affected to the User2.

It works with SAPGUI, but does'nt work with Work Center!!!!!

Thanks a lot

Best regards

Samad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samad,

I still do not get your requirement.

If you assign status profile ZSLFC001 to transaction type SLFN everyone who creates support messges of type SLFN will use this status profile. I do not see how you want to seperate two user groups.

Could you explain in a more detailed way what functionality is working with SAP Gui and not in Work Center?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Christian,

In our company, some processors (User2) have not the authorization to send the messages to SAP. So they must not access to 'Sent to SAP' status.

To do this :

1 - I configured ZSLF001 like below :

AFAK Sent Automatically to SAP

ESKL *****Escalated

10*****NEW ***** New ***** SLFN

15 *****SND1 *****Sent to Support ***** SLFN

17 ****PROC**** in Process ***** SLFN

20 *****AEGS *****Sent to Ext. Provider ***** SLFN

25***** SAP1 *****Sent to SAP ***** ZSLF

30 ****CACT**** Author Action ***** SLFN

50 *****SPRV ****Proposed Solution**** SLFN

60***** CONF***** Confirmed

2 - I configured the B_USERSTAT of User1 like below :

Activity : 01, 06

Authorization key : ' ', SLFN, ZSLF

Object Category : *

Status Profile : *

3 - I configured the B_USERSTAT of User2 like below :

Activity : 01, 06

Authorization key : ' ', SLFN

Object Category : *

Status Profile : *

Using 'CRM_DNO_MONITOR' it works correctly : when User2 edit the support message, he can not access to 'Sent to SAP' status. This is normal

Using WorkCenter, the User2 can access to 'Sent to SAP' status!!!!!!

Thanks

Best regards

Samad