cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smart form for different header level data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to design a smart form,in th samart form i have 2 header records and for each header reocrd again 10 item records.

My form shd print with fst header record and its item records and after ending fst header record details it shd give 2nd header record and its item records.

For example I have Header records A and B

A have 1 2 3 4 5 item records and

B have 7 8 9 10 11 item records

My form shd be

-

A----

-

b----

Any inputs please

Regards

Rasheed

Edited by: Rasheed salman on Mar 19, 2009 5:33 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still I didnt get how to use multiple main windows in SF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rashid..

You can do this:

Get all the header data into an internal table i_head and items into i_item.

Then create a table i_head in the MAIN window which loops on header data and another table i_item under i_head with condition that i_item-data = i_head-data. Now you should be able to print in the desired format..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Header and Items Details your must have one or more Common fields to Differentiate data.

Identify that Fields and write Code to display headers in program lines node in Tables node by putting some conditions which will satisfy your requirement.

If required Use Sort Of Begin Event to display Headers.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done the same smartform today.it has two tables data with different header details.

Create two table one each for two internal tables.

Just before each table create a text and write your header data there.The table header window will have field names and main window will have the content.This way you get the result.try and let me know if you need any further details.

Thanks

Sudheer

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use the SORT to have different header.

You must be having some indicator in your ITEM table to distinguish different set of data.

In the TABLE node, Under the DATA tab, give your field in the Sort Criteria.

Select the check box Event on Sort Begin.

This will create a new node under the HEADER and MAIN area of your table. In this Node, you can put your Header to have it different for different set of records.

Like:

MAIN window
.. TABLE with sort of field1
.... HEADER
.... FIELD1 sort begin "use this for Header
.... MAIN

Regards,

Naimesh Patel