Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUIM across system comparison error

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have an RFC connection from DEV to QA system that is working for table comparison. If I use the same RFC connection to compare roles, I am getting an error that says "No authorization". The help button has no explanation. It just says "Message no. 01 825".

I checked ST01 and did not see any authorization fail. Also checked ST22 and did not see any shortdump.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

By the sounds of it, your basis guys are making use of client side security for the RFC connections and have given you authority to display those you need (object S_RFC_ADM) but not to execute them (object S_ICF).

Contact your basis folks and check in SM59 on the "Security" tab whether there is an authorization group maintained?

Cheers,

Julius

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try adding a role to that rfc user in QAS which has transaction code PFCG or add object S_USER_PRO , S_USER_AUT and S_USER_AGR with full permissions.

Regards,

Gowrinadh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After getting the error message 'No authorization' please take SU53 screen print for missing authorization object values and add to the concerned roles. This will help you in fixing the missing authorization.

Cheers....

Former Member
0 Kudos

By the sounds of it, your basis guys are making use of client side security for the RFC connections and have given you authority to display those you need (object S_RFC_ADM) but not to execute them (object S_ICF).

Contact your basis folks and check in SM59 on the "Security" tab whether there is an authorization group maintained?

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

So S_ICF and protecting the auth group of the connection worked?