cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outbound Quantity should be equal to or less than STO quantity.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

My client have problem regarding the quantity in Outbound deliveries.

Suppose in STO quantity is 100, user is making partial Outbound Delivery(OBD) say of 50 quantity today and making OBD of 60 quantity tomorrow . system is allowing to make OBD of more quantity than STO has.

System is not allowing to make Goods receipts of second OBD of 60 quantity by throwing error of quantity exceeds,then user is going to STO again and increasing the quantity in STO equal to shortage.

My problem is how i can stop user so that he can not make OBD more than STO quantity? What setting i have to change in system so that system will give error at OBD creation stage itself.

Thanks in Advance.

parag.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear friend

Delivery item categories settings 0VLP will not work in STO because STO is a purchase order not sales order

This is an input that i got from MM forum

Please go thro this as it will useful to you

STO - How to control Over delivery ? Please check OSS note 548914.

I have searched in MM forum and found this thread which is relevant to your requirement

Forum post in ERP - Logistics Materials Management (MM): STO - How to control Over delivery ?

From OSS note 548914 Over/underdelivry tolerances for GR/GI for stock transp.ord.

u2022 R E L E A S E < 4.70

Stock transport orders without SD processing / delivery (for example movement type 351 for the goods issue, Transaction MB1B, MB11):

During the creation of goods issues for stock transport orders the system does NOT include overdelivery tolerances (T156F-FELDM = DM07M-UETMG) maintained in the purchase order item. The system checks only against the quantity ordered during which the system may display message M7022, which can be customized. This is valid for both stock transfers within a company code and for cross-company-code stock transfers.

Stock transport orders with SD processing / delivery (for example movement type 641 for the goods issue, SD Transactions VL02, VL10):

If these are stock transport orders with SD processing, the system neither checksduring the goods receipt nor during the goods issue against the quantity ordered + overdelivery tolerance.

u2022 R E L E A S E >= 4.70

As of Release 470 there is, if required, a check against underdelivery tolerances (Field V_T161W-TOLKZ) during the goods issue for the stock transport order. Otherwise the checks are as described for the earlier releases. Customizing: IMG => Materials Management => Purchasing => Purchase Order => ..underdelivery tolerances

My Issue is solved.

Using the BADI LE_SHP_GOODSMOVMNT we were able to control this scenario.

Take the help of the abaper & proceed.

This is not possible thro customization only thro user exit it can be controlled

Dear friend

There is one way to control over delivery in STO

Go to t code OMCQ

Select message M7 - 024 and change from warning to error

Under delivery can be controlled by img-mm-purchasing-purchase order-set up STO----assign delivery type ,one step procedure and under delivery tolerances

Regards

Raja

Edited by: ramanathan raja on Mar 20, 2009 12:14 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

Go to the concerned Delivery Item Category in T.code OVLP in Quantity Tab Check overdelivery and keep the option as Blank to achieve the same.