cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message splitting-->Queue stopped when no message created for one interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I think you saw one post regarding this issue in SDN, but I can't find the post any more.

So, I have message splitting (it's multiple mappings to map one outbound msg to multip inbound msgs, not one mapping to map 1 to n. This is because of our own reason, but should not affect the analysis of the issue) to split one message to multiple. It works fine if the outbound message contains data for every inbound interface. However if the outbound message does NOT contain data for any one inbound message, there is an error in MONI and all subsequently splitted messages will not be passed in IE. The error in MONI says Split mapping created no messages, and Queue status turns to be Queue Stopped, and thus all the subsequently splitted messages are stuck in the queue.

Why this? and how to solve this problem?

Thanks

Jayson

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hi all,

>

> I think you saw one post regarding this issue in SDN, but I can't find the post any more.

>

> So, I have message splitting (it's multiple mappings to map one outbound msg to multip inbound msgs, not one mapping to map 1 to n. This is because of our own reason, but should not affect the analysis of the issue) to split one message to multiple. It works fine if the outbound message contains data for every inbound interface. However if the outbound message does NOT contain data for any one inbound message, there is an error in MONI and all subsequently splitted messages will not be passed in IE. The error in MONI says Split mapping created no messages, and Queue status turns to be Queue Stopped, and thus all the subsequently splitted messages are stuck in the queue.

>

> Why this? and how to solve this problem?

>

> Thanks

> Jayson

Hi Jyson,

what i analyse from this is you may be using different maapings and different inbound interfaces

but your receiver is the same and hence you are using only one interface determination with all the interface mappings specified there...

if this is the case..i suggest you remove the "maintain order at runtime " 
tick in that interface detemination and it will surely work

giving points is another way to say thanks

Edited by: Tarang Shah on Mar 20, 2009 7:18 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having the same issue. When I want no messages to be created, the queue is stopped with SYSFAIL message. Did you solve this?

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Would you be able to check the conditions for your split mapping by testing the payload in IR? I'm assuming that the payload that you've sent in MONI has the tags <ns0:Messages xmlns:ns0="http://sap.com/xi/XI/SplitAndMerge"> <ns0:Message1> which would not create any message at runtime.

Hope this helps,

Edited by: Mark Dihiansan on Mar 19, 2009 3:29 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mark, those tags you see in the IR test tab, but not in the real runtime.

I don't have condition for splitting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did your test mapping with runtime payload and are you sure that the mapping works as expected?

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajesh

mapping works perfectly. No issue at all with mapping.

The error that no message created for splitting is a correct message, what wrong is that the queue is stopped after this kind of "error" (which is actually not an error as the outbound message does NOT contain data for the interface), and all subsequently splitted messages are stuck in the queue.

BTW, all inbound messages go into the same receiver.

Again, my issue is why the queue is stopped when no inbound message is created.

Thanks

Jayson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nobody has experience like this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Really nobody got an idea for this?