cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GATP/ATP Check for Different Order Types for same material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi :

I have a material code X for which 2 different type of Sales Order (Say A and B )needs to be created.

For Sales Order Type A the atp check needs to be done in APO through GATP for material code X.

For Sales Order Type B the atp check needs to be done in SAP R/3 ECC 6.0 through availabilty check functionality for same material code X.

It is not possible to create seperate material codes to carry out atp/gatp check seperately in R/3 and in APO.

In real time the atp and cumulative atp position should be same in R/3 and in APO.

Please let me know solution for this issue.

With Regards

Ashish Gupta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Can you share with us as to how you were able to solve this issue. I have a similar issue like yours and I am totally clueless as to what needs to be done..

My scenario goes this way:

I have to modify the Schedule line dates for a GATP material according to a newly created date which I calculate based on the Route Schedule id (VL51, VL52) and display the same in the Sales Order schedule line items.

Also can I get a new set of schedule line dates from the APO system for a date which I calculate based on the Goods Issue date - VALW-AULWE in any exit using a FM or a BAPI?? so that I can get these dates and populate the same in the Sales Order Schedule line??

Thanks in advance,

Susanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

If you have found out the solution then kindly share the same with us.

regards,

Vaibhav