cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

base price on the basis of storage location

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Case of IS retail, i want to to trigger base price on the basis of storage location, right now i am getting an error of " Base price PR00 are missing."

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parul,

Normally, we don't need such a condition based on Storage location.

But I don't think sales pricing (PR00) based on Storage location is possible as storage location field is not available for Field Catalog, hence you won't be able to create a condition table combination for the same.

Rather you can use a combination of Site/article or SOrg/DstCh/Plant/Article or any other based on your convinience.

Hope it help.

Regards,

Anirban Roy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You Question is not Clear. Pls elaborate in Detail Why you want to trigger price based on Storage Location.

Regards,

Selvakumar. M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Actually the requirement is in IS-Retail. The client needs that the price must be storage location specific. I included the field for storage location i.e LGORT in the field catalogue for condition table, then created the table, included the table in access sequence and created the condition record. But when i create the sales order the price is not triggered. In the analysis section it shows that Storage Location is inactive.

Can I use a pricing routine?

Thanks and Regards