cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rounding off BED value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I don't want to round off the BED value. I have assigned CalType 355 to condition type JMOD, CalType 367 to condition type JECS. No CalType is assigned to Condition type JA1X. The values in JECS and JA1X are coming without rounding off. But the Condition type JMOD is rounding the value. Please suggest me how to avoid the rounding of the values. These are happening in item level.

Thanks,

K.Bharathi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

cehck whether any condition type for ROUNDING OFF exists in your pricing procedure

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

There is condition for rounding off. That is the condition type "DIFF" [rounding off] is in the pricing procedure at step no. 773. A requirement 13, CalType 16 and BasType 4 are assigned to this condition type. Requirement 13 refers 'Rounding as per T001R. I have not maintained rounding off rule at company code and currency. CalType 16 refers 'rounding of total'. BasType 4 refers 'Netvalue + tax.

This condition type 'DIFF' is applied at step No. 773. But my requirement is at step number 350. So, this condition type does not have influence on the calculation of BED value under condition type JMOD. The issue is not yet solved.

Regards,

K.Bharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all,

I am closing this issue as i got solution from my colleague. To solve this issue: IMG --> Logistics General ---> Tax on goods .......... ---> Company code setting; here remove the tick for rounding duty on removal.

Regards,

K.Bharathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to V/06, select the condition type JMOD and see what is maintained for Rounding rule It should have been blank.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Lakshmipathi,

It is maintained as blank. Blank refers 'commercial'. Other options are 'rounding up' and 'rounding down'. I think that this is applicable when we start to round off. The issue is not yet solved.

Regards,

K.Bharathi