cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profitability Analysis not generated in Contract billing Document

former_member358181
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have created the Billing document against the contract order but the Profitability Analysis is not getting generated. But any sale order related billing document is created; system automatically creates the Profitability Analysis.

Can you tell me where the problem is or have I missed any steps?

Regards,

Devendra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

Please check for that particular order whether Profit center exist or not. I think the problem could be because of this. Please check with FI Team for more details.

former_member358181
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for Replay,

If other sale order (Without contract order) and generated the billing document, so system created the profitability Analysis.

My quire, the Profitability Analysis is not generated the contract billing documents.

Regards,

Devendra

former_member358181
Active Participant
0 Kudos

1) For a service material (DIEN), We are creating an Sales Order (VA01) and doing a order based billing (VF01). In the Sales Order we are giving the plant (no shipping point and storage location as it is a DIEN material).

Once we do the billing we are able to see the Profitability Analysis document.

2) Now we are using the same material we are creating a Contract (VA41) for a period of one year and doing a monthly billing. In this case we are using VF04 for doing the bills that are due.

We are getting two results in this:

a) If we give a Plant in the contract, the Profitability Analysis document is not getting generated at the time of billing.

b) If we do not give any plant, the Profitability Analysis document is getting generated at the time of billing.

Please note that we are using the same material, same pricing procedure in both the above cases 1) and 2). Only difference is that the source documents are different i.e., one is Sales Order and the other one is Contract.

In our copa valuation we have assigned the conditions to value field, no derivation rule assigned.

Regards

Devendra

Edited by: Devendrap on Apr 14, 2009 10:38 AM

former_member358181
Active Participant
0 Kudos

FI Team through I solved the problem

Answers (0)