SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sub Case renamed and it is not taking into attributes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created a Case in PSRM. For that case, i attached subcase. Then I renamed the subcase by just rightclicking and entered the new description and i saved it. The subcase is displayed in History tab witht the old description only. I want the subcase to take the description in to the attributes.

Kindly help me to proceed on this.

Thanks!

Regards

Munna.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you change the description of the subcase in the processing area it will not reflect in the history. Again you need to go to the change attribute in the context menu of the subcase and change the description. But if you change the description of the subcase in the history it will get reflected in the processing area also.

Regards,

Keerthika

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you change the description of the subcase in the processing area it will not reflect in the history. Again you need to go to the change attribute in the context menu of the subcase and change the description. But if you change the description of the subcase in the history it will get reflected in the processing area also.

Regards,

Keerthika