cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DELCONF.DELFOR01- Delivery Schedule Confirmation not present in R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There,

I have a scenario, in which I am sending Delivery Schedule Notification (DELINS.DELFOR01) from R/3 to SNC and from SNC I am getting Delivery Schedule Confirmation (DELCONF.DELFOR01) in R/3.

To complete this scenario I will have to import iDoc in integration repository from R/3. But DELCONF iDoc is missing in R/3. please suggest me how I can complete this scenario? and How to import this iDoc in R/3?

Thanks,

Nishant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Delivery Schedule confirmation (DELCONF.DELFOR01) are by default send to APO. This functionality is not available in R/3 thats why the iDoc is also missing in R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to import DELFOR01 idoc to XI (DELFOR.DELFOR01)

several msgtypes can be associated to IDoc

AFAIK delins is message type linked to idoc type DELFOR01

Rajesh

Edited by: Rajesh on Mar 19, 2009 5:30 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Rajesh,

Thanks for your quick response,

The iDoc DELFOR01 which I am trying to use is associated with DELCONF.

The other problem is in Partner Profile what message type I should give becasue DELCONF is not present in R/3.

Thanks,

Nishant

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do you know that message type DELCONF is not available .

Whose going to set the partner configuration ,are you going to take care of this?

In partner profile you need only Message type of idoc in this case DELCONF need to provide

I dont rmember tcode for checking whether message is associated with idoc or not.

we82 chk this

Rajesh

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> HI Rajesh,

>

> Thanks for your quick response,

>

> The iDoc DELFOR01 which I am trying to use is associated with DELCONF.

>

> The other problem is in Partner Profile what message type I should give becasue DELCONF is not present in R/3.

>

> Thanks,

> Nishant

you need to import the DELCONF.DELFOR01 IDoc into XI.

Did you search in R3? Also in XI, when you import the IDoc you have an option to search for the IDoc. Try that.