Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

N-Step workflow using BADI.

former_member526144
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I want to implement N-step workflow using Badi. I have already maintained the data in Z table for approvers and corresponding limits.

Based on the shopping cart value, cost centre and plant i will pick the approver from the Ztable.

I would apreciate if you can guide me step by step. I would appreciate if anyone send me the sample code for this.

Thanks

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

just take a look on the standard example SAP_LIA_BADI_EXMPL_2, there you will find an example for cost center and for limit as well.

regards,

Daniel

former_member526144
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your reply. yes i have seen the sample code.if you have any details step by step then please guide us.

Thnaks

Ravi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Determing the approvers for the SC using Z table would be the simplest method.

You can store the combination of values(e.g. a/c assignment,plant fields etc) in the Z table and the corresponding approver names as well asl the approval levels (no of approvers) for those combinations.

E.g. for SC with values between rs.1- rs.100,level approval would be 1 and the approver would be ABC.

Maintaining Z table will be based on your requirement/fields for determing the approvers.In the BADI ,you will just need to determine the runtime values for the determing fields(e.g. a/c assignment,plant etc) and then fetch the approver names and approval levels from the Z table.

For determing the runtime values for the determing fields(e.g. a/c assignment,plant etc),in the BADI,at the start,use the FM BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL to fetch the SC details such as a.c assignment,plant etc and then acc fetch the approver details from the Z table and pass to the export parameter APPROVAL_TABLE in the badi.For more details,refer the documentation of the badi:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/58/c14e3c59bfe747e10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

For sample code of N-Level Approver BADI - BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI,

Refer to this link ->