Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ME2J Report

venkatesh_kulkarni1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ME2J report for PO - Projects

I'm having 2 po's

one with QTy 1 ( unit price 1000 / net order value 1000) & another qty 2 (unit price 5000 / net order value 10000)

in ME 2 j report

Qty 1 PO showing correct ( means whenever qty one is there both unit & net order value coming correct)

qty2 PO unit price is correct but net order value showing 0.)

Venkatesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In reports which display selection based on account assignment like ME2Kor ME2J, the net order value is displayed only in for service PO's.

Net order value in ME2J corresponds to the net value stored in DB table EKKN (NETWR) not to the corresponding PO item value in EKPO-NETWR

The value in the field Net order Value gets populated in the basic list view for the PO and not in the accounting view.

Kindly follow the following steps to be able to see the value in the

Net order Value field.

1. Enter ME2J and choose the required PO

2. Choose Shift+F7 to be able to view the basic list for the PO.You can now see the correct value being populated in the field Net order Value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Just confirm

Qty 1 PO showing correct ( means whenever qty one is there both unit & net order value coming correct)

Is this Po with Acct assignemtn P and D i.e. a service PO ?

qty2 PO unit price is correct but net order value showing 0.)

Is this PO with account assignemtn Q ?

Rgds

venkatesh_kulkarni1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi srikrishna,

yes you are abs. right......

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat ,

This is limitation of the report ME2J. The values in Net order values r fetched from table EKKN and the values for material PO are from EKPO.

Try out ME2L or ME80FN for material PO

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venkatesh,

Go to ME2J report in ALV mode and Press Shift+F11 and then from choose fields and Net Order value.

Please check i hope this will solve the problem.

Regards,

Farhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The report ME2J is a standard report in SAP and i think the commitment / PO release quantity is not correct.

Please check the same

Uddhab