cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does GRC AC 5.2 supports multiple server nodes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Does GRC AC 5.2 is supported with multiple server nodes.

Thanks

Davinder

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

hkaur
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello DP,

The latest SP that is there on SMP is SP11. But I would recommend that you create an OSS note and confirm with them if this issue was fixed or not.

With AC 5.3, you can configure SAP Logger where you can view logs for all server nodes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks once again Harleen,

For AC 5.2 i will raise an SAP OSS message and share the results with community.

For AC 5.3, we have configured SAP logger and make neccesary changes in NWA. But log information over here is not as detailed (background job information is missing) as we get in RAR -> Background Jobs ->View Logs.

I have generated another thread for this issue (GRC AC 5.3 Logging strategy in multi server nodes), would appreciate if you can show some light on this issue

Thanks

Davinder

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all ofyou for your valuable contributions.

hkaur
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

As already stated, AC 5.2 does support multiple server nodes.Which SP of CC 5.2 are you on?

Please install the latest SP to be able to view the logs of all nodes from the CC application.

Regards

Harleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all of you for your feedback.

Harleen, as you mentioned that to see the logs from all the server nodes we need to update the SP level.

1. We are running with GRC AC 5.2 SP10 configured with 5 server nodes, can you please confirm me whether at this SP level, we will be able to see logs from all the server nodes.

2. If yes then what configuration we need to do?

Thanks

Davinder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, it does.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The early release of AC 5.2 was not. I think the latest SP is so make sure to install latest SP.

Regards,

Alpesh