cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posting status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

We select complete to cancel a proforma invoice. Now my question is where does the posting status come from ? . when I see the document flow of the cancelled proforma invoice it will show cancelled.

Please help.

Regards,

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Posting status come from billing document Header data under header tab there is a field called posting status here it will show the update of that billing document whether it has created or cancelled and the control for this is maintained in Billing document types which is VOFA.

Regards,

Hari Challa.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is completed from the header billing then posting status will changes from D- Not relevant for accounting to E-Cancelled.

But can anybody tell me how to track the who has changed or completed the proforma invoice??

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you all for the answer.

regards,

rahul

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul

The posting status come from billing document type header data So as per the posting status only you can see in the document flow Another thing is in the billing document type VOFA we have posting status check box

But as proforma invoice doesn't get forwarded to FI then there is no need to cancel the Proforma Invoice

Regards

Srinath