cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion of pending sales orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked the existing threads regarding deletion of sales orders, but I want to know how to delete or archive all the pending sales orders in one shot.

And is it possible to search all the pending orders through 'va05n'.?????

Please suggest.

Thanks & regards,

Rupam.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rupam

Go to VA05/VA05N and Put a Reason for Rejection and close the open sales orders. instead of deleting the sales orders

It is advisable not to delete the sales order but to put a Reason for Rejection and then close the sales order

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinath,

Thanks a lot for your valuable advice.

Can you please tell me how to perform this rejection process for all the pending orders at one go,instead of doing it one by one?????

Thanks & regards,

Rupam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

goto MASS tcode

enter the object type as BUS2032

execute and now select the table "sales order itenm data" MASSVBAP

enter the sales doc range for which u want to change

from the table select the fields reason for rejection

regards

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rupam

Use t.code MASS and give the Business object type as BUS2032 & select the MASSVBAP and then select the Reason for rejection , and enter the From sales Document order number To Sales Document order number and then Execute

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinath and all,

Thanks a lot for providing the solution, I'll try and let you know if it is working or not.

Thanks & regards,

Rupam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have executed the transaction 'Mass' for pending order rejection, but I have faced some problems.It is not working properly for those orders where some line items have already been fully delivered and some are open or partially delivered.

Another critical issue is that, this operation can't be performed for specific line items in multiple orders, which is a limitation.

can any one give me any idea to overcome this problems???????

Thanks & regards,

Rupam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

you could enter the item number for each document one by one and assign the rejection reason for the mass change as described above

alternatively you could use any of the tolls like Ecatt LSMW or a BDC to change the sales order

for the sales orders which are already delivered the reason cannot be assigned which is correct too

Thanks and regards

Akasha

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

last reaction was before 2 month