cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice split

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning,

I have an sales order where i'm salling a stock material (item category TAN) and a service (material type DIEN and item category TAD). A delivery is created with reference to order for the stock material. Then i create the billing document with reference to the delivery and the order. If i do this to a national customer i have no problem and the billing document to the material and the service is created correctly.

When i do that to an external customer i have a problem with the split in the billing document because of export indicator and number of foreign trade data.

In the copy control between the billing document and delivery i have "A - Copy export data in the delivery" in the determination of export data field. In the copy control between the billing document and sales order i don´t have nothing. However if in this field i put A like in the copy control of the delivery i resolve the split problem, but the service ask for foreign trade data and we don't want that the user need to insert foreign trade data for a service this is only necessary for materials that have delivery.

What can i do to don't have split in the billing document and at the same time don´t have to fill the foreign trade data to the service.

Can anyone help me please?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
i have "A - Copy export data in the delivery"

If you maintain blank field in the above area, you will not get invoice split due to foreign data.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

So if i have that routine defined, the split should hapen only if the division and distribution channel are different, right?

But the routine that i have in copy control is exactly like that (the standarde routine), so why the split happens because of foregin trade?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

could you give me an example of this kind of split criteria defined in the routine of copy control.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If i define that my split criteria is a Divsion, Distribution channel. Below will be

the code, the routine i have pasted is the sample routine 001, which you can see in SAP

DATA: BEGIN OF ZUK,

MODUL(3) VALUE '001',

VTWEG LIKE VBAK-VTWEG,

SPART LIKE VBAK-SPART,

END OF ZUK.

ZUK-SPART = VBAK-SPART.

ZUK-VTWEG = VBAK-VTWEG.

VBRK-ZUKRI = ZUK.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If i maintain that field blank when i try to invoice two deliveries for a foreign country the split happens based on different foreign trade data.

I need tha the split ever happens even the invoice is based on two deliveries or even the invoice is based on a delivery and an order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

That case define a explicit split criteria based on your busniess and maintain that in the

Data VBRK/VBRP routine of copy control, so that it will create invoice for documents with

same criteria.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

basically, the split just can happen based on different ship to party, anything else (mainly it can't happen based on foreign trade data).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please tell, based on what data you want the split to happen.