cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0...unbounded RFC only called once

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have a 0...unbounced RFC. In the MM I duplicated the subtree, Now if a field is = to 1,4,9,10,12 it need to call the rfc and then for 4 and 9 agian. Now what happens is when I use 1 header and one detail line with the field = to 4 or 9 it calls the RFC twice, but when I have 2 header line and 2 detail line with the field = 1 and 4 or 9 the RFC only get called once?

Any help will be appreciated

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thank you for the reply.

My first subtree in when the field equals 1,4,9,10,12 create subtree

The second one is when the fields is equal to 4 or 9 create subtree

The scenario is 2 flat files Header and Line that I transform in BPM into one MT that part works fine,

now if I have the transformed file with only one header and one line with the field value to 4 both subtrees get executed but if I add another header an line with the field equal to 1 only ons tree gets executed.

Regards Stephan

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in your mapping, right click the source field change the context and then try

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Split by value seems to work.

Thank you for the help

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Changeing the context work, But the second subtree is empty the elemsnt below it does not get created?

Regards

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you will have to play around with the context of the elements under the main node too.

Its all interlinked

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hi All

>

> I have a 0...unbounced RFC. In the MM I duplicated the subtree, Now if a field is = to 1,4,9,10,12 it need to call the rfc and then for 4 and 9 agian. Now what happens is when I use 1 header and one detail line with the field = to 4 or 9 it calls the RFC twice, but when I have 2 header line and 2 detail line with the field = 1 and 4 or 9 the RFC only get called once?

>

> Any help will be appreciated

>

> Regards

ideally your condition for the first subtree sud be

create if source field is equal to 4 or 9

for the second subtree it should be

create if source field is equal to 1 or 10 or 12

Is this what you are looking for?

Else can you explain in a better way so we can help.